Truett Dean


Wow, I cant believe my sweet and innocent tiny bundle is almost 31 months old! WOAH! Am I crazy, Time has gone by so fast. I still remember the helacious labor, the not numb at all C-Section and the no sleep nights. What it would be like to hold my sweet 7 pound 7 ounce baby boy again. To see him smile and be amazed by anything. To see his eyes light up at everything because its all new to him. I am so proud of the little man I have today. My days of "No, Momma" and "Here put Woody's hat back on 1,000,000 times" is so worth it. We recently got to the top of the mountain of potty training, and with a snap he clung to it in just 3 days. He LOVES Toy Story. He has the original Woody doll which he carries EVERYWHERE! From using the potty to sleeping, He would take it in the bath if I allowed him. Yesterday he turned down playing in the play area in the mall (He usually loves this) because he would have to put down Woody while he did. Mommy didnt want him to lose Woody's hat. How cute was that. Needless to say Skylar nor I pushed him to much to go play. I am always afraid that he will catch a cold from there anyways. Skylar always laughs at me because I have this fear of touching public....anything :) Anyways, Looking through pictures and I almost cried :( Will post so everyone can see my handsome tater tot.
  Truett Dean 7 pounds 7 ounces, Perfect!!!
                                  Sweet potato waiting to leave the hospital ♥
                                   Christmas 2010, Oh I miss that soft hair!
                                                       To cute now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment