Sick, Sick Baby

 SO today in our house everyone is sick :( Sky was sick a few days ago and True seemed to get it. After waking up at 1am last night and staying up till 4am we are tired too. 
He jas been having a stuffy and runny nose the last 2 days, but when he woke up today it seemed so much worse.

He cant breathe without you hearing the difficulty he has. So what does the Jaxon home when their sick? We lounge around in our Pjs and watch Toy Story 1,2 & 3. True is propped up on his Toy Story couch, covered up by his Toy Story blanket, Holding Woody while he watches Toy Story 1. Haha this we have over done it here? I think not. 

On a new topis, I have been trying to paint my nails for 2 DAYS now....I know I am a lazy fingernail painer :D It was half done yesterday. I have a thing about my nails having to be perfect. Anyways there finally done!!!! (Done while eating some hot soup, if I might add)




No comments:

Post a Comment