Rainbow Cupcakes!!

Ok so I love Spearmint Baby, I think it might have turned into an obsession actually. I spend countless hours looking through her nursery posts. I look and look and look trying to come up with the best ideas possible for True and baby #2. So far I think we want to do an old antique plane theme or old baseball theme for Truett. He has this obsession with balls. (Baseball, Basketball, Football, Tennis Balls) He is truly and manly man...Erm...boy. Anyways today I found on another blog that I follow {Made by Girl} that she did a rainbow cupcake post. HOW DID I MISS THIS!!





I dont know how I missed these but I {And you} need to try these. She gives the recipe here. I am so excited to go out and get the supplies so True, Sky, and I can try these for ourselves!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Eee that looks amazing! I want to makes these!

I've moved! Come visit me at See Me Rwar

Post a Comment