November already?

Is it just me or doesnt it seem like yesterday was Valentines day? I swear time needs to freeze. My little man is growing, growing, growing more every minute. Before I know it, it will be April and it will be his birthday. I cant believe how much has gone on this year. First we turned 2! I remember crying that day when I woke up. I would never say "My sweet True is 1" never again. With the bitter sweet tears came a smile as I thought about all the things you would get to do as a 2 year old. We got potty trained this year. That was so much easier than I thought it would be. You started to talk a whole like more. You developed sentences also. "I dont know" and "Where did it go" are your favorites. I just cant believe how much your little personality has blossomed this year. Looking back I know I still call you my baby, To me you are my little baby. Though I am proud and excited to see what the future holds for you dear sweet child of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment