3 years ago today...

Wow little buddy, I cant believe how far we've come. 3 years ago today I was going in to see my sweet handsome little man for the first time. He was stubborn that day and wiggled around so much that the sonographer was unable to see if he was a boy, or a girl yet. He was so mad at her for rubbing the machine against my belly that all he did was kick the probe the entire time. (As seen in the second picture)
I remember being to scared at that moment, Only a month before I had lost his sister Ashlynn. I was on bedrest at the time and just scared out of my mind. No one expects to lose a child in utero (or any time for that matter) and I still wasn't out of the woods yet for him. 3 weeks later on November 26th I went back to get a "gender" sonogram. The days and weeks leading up to this I swore up and down you were a girl. I admit I was a little upset when the lady told me you were a boy. 
I cant believe how wrong I was. I am so thankful that you were a boy. Your smile and your personality make me cry sometimes. Your such a sweet and dear little boy. I am so blessed to be able to call myself your Mommy. I knew it would be hard from the beginning, I thank you for never giving up on me. 3 years ago.....Where has it gone. Your such a little man now, You like to do things on your own and it amazes me. 
Sometimes I sit and wonder how you will be when you grow up, What ever you decide to be know that Mommy and Daddy love you know matter what. With God leading your life, You cant go wrong. I love you so much squirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment